Monday, January 17, 2011

I Have A Dream


I Have A Dream that one day our children can live their lives without fear

I Have A Dream that the status of our lives won’t be judged by our financial status but judged by the good deeds we did.

I Have A Dream that one day our children, every race, every sex, will stand united and say WE CHANGED ...YES WE CHANGED for the better of our future

I Have A Dream that we will realize that War shouldn't be the solution to find Peace

I Have A Dream that my brothers and sisters will have equal opportunity when it comes to gaining education at the highest level

I Have A Dream that our grandparents, the very ones who built this nation on their backbones will no longer have to worry about not having the proper healthcare

I Have A Dream that The Pursuit Of Happiness won't just be a cool slogan but it will become a way of living

I Have A Dream that hate will be erased… and Love, genuine Love will be viewed as the only way to see each other

I Have A Dream, a dream that one day Dr. King’s dream will come true and “we won’t be judged by the color of our skin, but by the content of our character

I Have A Dream I Have Dream I Have A Dream

-Broadway Blake-

2 comments: