Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Broadway Empire - Pre-Order now

As an artist, you know you only get once chance at a debut album. Whether it's Indie or Mainstream your first official album usually reflects the timeline of when you first had thoughts of being an artist up until your current point in life. When Internal Quest came to me with the idea of this album my goal wasn't to bring back an old sound but it was to bring back an old feel...an old vibe...The feel and vibe that made me fall in love with hip hop. I just wanted it to be about the music...Lyrics...flow...concepts...stories...My story.. My struggles..my pain...my happiness..my thoughts The album went through a few setbacks with the release dates. So many setbacks that I had to start up a #NoDetox campaign to convince the fans and supporters that I wouldn't make them wait for the album as long as the Living Legend Dr. Dre lol. But it's here now an I appreciate your patience. You only get one chance at a first impression. I just hope that I impress you enough to keep you around for the journey. Broadway Blake - I Just Wanna Be Ya Favorite Rapper Album releases November 13, 2012  Click here to Pre-Order

No comments:

Post a Comment