Monday, September 30, 2013

#TheMonthOfBroadway

With Libra Season in full effect and my birthday coming up October 6, I was sitting around and thinking what can I do for my supporters to show them my appreciation. An I realized I had a bunch of new material that I've been writing and working on. So I decided to make October #TheMonthOfBroadway. The Month of Broadway will consist of "31 Days 31 Leaks". Starting October 1st I will be releasing new material every day of the month whether it's a remix, original song, feature, video etc. If you've been following me for a while you know not only do I take pride on trying to provide quality content but I also pride myself on hard work. So this is my shot at showing you my version of the Best of Both Worlds. I hope you enjoy it. But yeah it's official, October is now #TheMonthOfBroadway. Spread the word and stay tuned.

 Broadway Blake - I just wanna be ya favorite rapper

 P.S. Shout out to the Day 1 supporters who told somebody to tell somebody about what we're building over here. The best form of promotion is still word of mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment