Thursday, October 31, 2013

Control Freestyle (The Transition)

Transition - "the process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another"

Day 31 Leak 31 "Control Freestyle(The Transition) f/Mack Obama - When Kendrick had the hip hop world going crazy from his Control verse, naturally as a "Rappers Rapper" I was ready to get to work..that's just the competitor in me...that's the era I come from...Once you get in, it's not to be #2... An if you've been following me you already know I feel like I can compete with the best of them. Not just because you're supposed to be confident in yourself but because I put the time in to work on my craft. I just needed to find the right time to add my name in the mix...so I felt like it was perfect to end #TheMonthOfBroadway series with this record... I just dropped 31 songs in 31 days...no media coverage, no industry cosigns...just me, my team, and the small handful of fans and supporters that have been rocking with me...I could've stopped early and made up excuses but it's time for a shift..time for a transition...for a change in the conversation... "Who the next headed to the top, is it Drake, is it Blake,J.Cole or K.Dot" ..

#TheMonthOfBroadway finale...31 Days...31 Leaks.. Wow...it's been fun...I hope you enjoyed the music as much as I enjoyed making it...And tell ya friends it's not too late to rock wit us..we don't call it "hopping on the bandwagon" we'll just call it catching on late...lol..one day at time...one loyal fan at a time.

 Broadway Blake - I just wanna be ya favorite rapper

No comments:

Post a Comment