Thursday, November 13, 2014

Broadway Empire 2 Year Anniversary

"I aint saying it was Illmatic/ but 20 years from now, when they play it I bet they say it was still classic" - 2 years this date... on November 13, 2012 .. I dropped my first official album Broadway Blake ..after years of mixtape releases...for me and my loyal supporters/fans...this was our "Illmatic" ..salute to everyone who was apart of the ride...from the creative process to the loyal fans who patiently waited for me to stop rapping over industry beats just for a lil while to get to the album(even though I'll still remix a song quick..lol but it's not about that right now) ..We made this happen together...and No we didnt reach the Grammys...or the Billboard charts..or Bet awards...but yall still rocking with me an I'll keep working as long as yall are listening...from day 1 I said "I just wanna be ya favorite rapper" and that hasn't changed.. This album holds a special place in my heart an I hope it holds one in yours...Thank you..oh yeah Broadway Empire 2... in the works ...Madden would've said BOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment