Monday, December 1, 2014

Dear Momma, Happy Birthday

#‎DearMomma‬ Happy Birthday from ya day 1 crew...take me back to that innocent place where unconditonal love couldn't be replaced...that place where no matter what, you had our back and we had yours...that love that allows you to be naiive because nothing else matters...of course we still want you here but I try to not question God's Plans...maybe we needed another Angel...maybe this world wasnt big enough for a heart like yours...I know you're watching over us an all I can do is wish that we make u smile even in tough times...wish you could've got to see your grandkids grow up some...but we'll tell them your stories...Happy Birthday...send me a sign down that you're enjoying your day...and tell the family up there that the family down here said hi .. oh yeah...look at those heads on ya kids smh lol ‪#‎happybirthday‬ ‪#‎feliciakids‬ ‪#‎hifelicia‬

No comments:

Post a Comment