Saturday, October 19, 2013

Broadway Blake feat. YaYa - "Family Affair Pt. 2"

Day 19 Leak 19 - "Family Affair" featuring YaYa ..It makes sense to finish this week of the series showcasing more of my Day 1 Team. This song features my sister YaYa. Every now and then I have to tell YaYa I'm sorry for dropping the ball when she was picking up momentum. This was right after the Kim and Foxy wave started dying down and right before the Nicki wave was starting to pick up in New York. The industry was hungry for a dope chick and YaYa had a chance to be the one. I just didn't know how to capitalize on it. I was just starting Uh'O Entertainment and didn't have as much knowledge of the game as I do now....but that's neither here or there...this record is still dope...I hope you agree..Yaya lol..#TheMonthOfBroadway continues

No comments:

Post a Comment