Friday, October 18, 2013

Spit Bars - Broadway Blake f/ Railroad Gutta, Mr.Liteskin, Lava, Swerv, Late Nite Leno & Mack The President

Day 18 Leak 18 - Spit Bars... I wanted to revisit the Welcome 2 Uh'O City project for the last time of this series. That project was never released online but it had some joints on there that I wish got a lil more shine. This joint "Spit Bars" was produced by Nadus an I got some artists that are not only my peers from around the way but these are artists that I am a fan of. I appreciated the fact that they all came through for me to have a dope session. That means a lot especially at a time where most collaborations are not made organically and people are doing what's "best for business"....but ummm yeah...check the joint out...you see the title...lol...Oh yeah of course Mack on there talking that talk. #TheMonthOfBroadway continues

No comments:

Post a Comment